Soleo Organics All Natural 30+ SPF Organic Sunscreen 1.4 oz
SolÃ©o Organics All Natural Sunscreen is an all-natural, organically produced skin care solution that is safe for humans and the environment.Â Designed as a consumer friendly and safe alternative to common synthetic based sunscreens, SolÃ©o has been innovatively formulated according to Naturopathic principles without the use of any chemical UV-absorbers, titanium dioxide, or synthetic preservatives.Â Created in Australia, SolÃ©o is a major advancement in sun care technology for its water resistant, neutrally scented, has a low skin irritation factor, and contains natural organic ingredients.Â
SolÃ©o is innovatively designed to block both UV-A and UV-B solar radiation, while providing natural moisturizing care for your skin.Â Fortified with botanical extracts that are naturally sourced, SolÃ©oâs All Natural Sunscreen is a consumer-safe and environmentally friendly solution formulated to be a part of any daily skin care regiment.Â
Recent medical research has identified serious concerns about the chemical UV-absorbers and titanium dioxide currently used in traditional sunscreens.Â Additional research has begun to show that chemicals found in modern chemically sourced skin care products awaken dormant viruses in zooxanthellae.Â SolÃ©o Organics is free from titanium dioxide, synthetic preservatives, paraben, PABA, petrochemicals, benzoates, SLS, artificial colors or fragrances.
SolÃ©o Organics is environmentally friendly from its packaging to its contents.Â The SolÃ©o packaging material and container vessel are made from 100% recyclable material.Â The contents of SolÃ©o are 100% all natural and environmentally safe.
Active: Zinc Oxide 22.3% Inactive: Vitis vinifera seed oil (grapeseed), Helianthus annus seed oil (sunflower), Capric/caprylic triglyceride, Vegetable oils (and) Candelilla Cera, Cera alba (beeswax), Macadamia ternifolia seed oil, Theobroma frandiflorum seed butter, Camellia sinensis leaf extract (green tea), Anthemis nobilis flower extract (roman chamomile), Lecithin, Carthamus tinctorius seed oil (safflower), Cucumis sativus fruit extract (cucumber), Tocopheryl acetate.
View Ingredient Summary here.
Leo Fung, a qualified Naturopath, developed the original SolÃ©o sunscreen formula in 1999 to offer consumers an alternative to common synthetic sunscreens.Â Since then he has worked with scientists around the country improve this naturally sourced sun care technology, which has been innovatively formulated according to Naturopathic principles without the use of any chemical UV-absorbers, titanium dioxide, or synthetic preservatives.
In 2005 after nearly 2 years of research and development, the new water resistant sunscreen, called SolÃ©o Organics was released.Â This sunscreen is a major advancement in sun care technology.Â SolÃ©o Organics sunscreen is water resistant, white, neutrally scented and contains organic ingredients.Â
- Healthy alternative to common synthetic sunscreens.
- Developed for sensitive skin.
- Low irritation formula for people with allergies.Â Wonât sting the eyes.
- Ideal for the whole family.Â Suitable for young children as well as adults, including pregnant women.
- Very high protection sunscreen that will also moisturize.Â Fortified with Botanical Extracts and Vitamin E to promote skin care.Â
- Water resistant up to 3 hours.
- Ocean and fresh water-friendly.
- No chemical UV-absorbers, titanium dioxide, synthetic preservatives, paraben, PABA, petrochemicals, benzoates, SLS, artificial colors or fragrances.Â Recent medical research has started to raise some serious concerns about the chemical UV-absorbers and titanium dioxide that are currently used in sunscreens.
- Protects from UV-B rays, the leading cause of sunburn.Â Protects from UV-A rays, the leading cause of premature aging of skin.
- Keep sunscreen out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove sunscreen
- Stop use and consult a doctor if rash or irritation develops.
Instructions of Use:
- Consult a doctor prior to use for children 6 months or younger.
- Squeeze and shake tube.Â Knead all ingredients to ensure proper mixture.
- Apply liberally 20 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
- Reapply regularly as needed, and after towel drying, water based activities, or sweating.
- Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing and using sun screens may reduce the risk of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
Baby Bath and Skin Care